Basic guidelines for shipping your firearm(s) to us:
1. Full handguns must be shipped by NEXT DAY AIR either UPS or FedEx. You CANNOT ship full handguns by USPS. Shotguns & Rifles may be shipped via ground service, check with your carrier for details.
2. Take it to a service center, NOT the UPS Store, any pack and ship place, or drop box.
3. UPS and FedEx require you to notify them you are shipping a firearm. Declare it as an “unloaded firearm going in for repair”.
4. BE SURE IT IS UNLOADED! DO NOT INCLUDE AMMUNITION WITH YOUR GUN.
5. Pack it well, separating the frame and slide if an auto and wrap thoroughly
6. Insure it for replacement value, insurance is CHEAP. (your responsibility)
7. Ship it TO:
N.W. CERAMIC COATING
810 NE HEMLOCK #106
REDMOND OR. 97756
8. Do not put GUN, FIREARM on the outside of the package
9. Include your contact details in the box - VERY IMPORTANT. (include a completed PROJECT INFO SHEET)
10. Give a thorough description of what you want done to your firearm.
If you are unclear about any of these instructions, please contact us prior to shipping.
Non-serialized parts such as a slide, barrel, stock or sights may be sent in any manner you like. USPS Flat rate boxes are the best value. To insure what you want and need please shop and verify with each shipper to meet your requirements.
Non firearms, such as parts, barrels, slides, AR15 upper receivers etc. - do not have to be sent via UPS/FedEx.